We have many opportunities in community and inpatient settings across the wide range of mental health and learning disability services that we offer in our clinical directorates – adult mental health, older people’s mental health, secure care and specialist services.
Our mental health and learning disability services cover the whole of Devon with opportunities in our community and inpatient settings.
- EXETER: Health and Wellbeing Clinic, community teams, inpatient services, home to The Haldon Eating Disorder Service, The Cedars, West of England Specialist Gender Identity Clinic.
- NORTH DEVON: Mental health and learning disability teams in Barnstaple, Bideford, Ilfracombe and wards at North Devon District Hospital.
- EAST AND MID DEVON: Mental health and learning disability teams in Exmouth, Honiton, Tiverton, Crediton.
- SOUTH AND WEST DEVON: Community teams in Ivybridge, Okehampton, Tavistock, Totnes. Secure services in Dawlish.
- TORBAY: Health and Wellbeing Clinic, community teams and wards at Torbay Hospital.
- BRISTOL: Bristol Dementia Wellbeing Service.