NHS Non-Clinical Jobs
We have so many jobs on offer from apprenticeships to senior manager roles. Our non-clinical roles cover functions that support our clinical services, manage our buildings and those that are needed corporately to keep the organisation running smoothly.
Whether you want an NHS career in human resources, facilities, estates, finance, communications, project management or business administration we offer a diverse range of roles and you’ll find just what you're looking for at Devon Partnership NHS Trust.
- EXETER: Health and Wellbeing Clinic, community teams, inpatient services, home to The Haldon Eating Disorder Service, The Cedars, West of England Specialist Gender Identity Clinic and Trust Headquarters.
- NORTH DEVON: Mental health and learning disability teams in Barnstaple, Bideford, Ilfracombe and wards at North Devon District Hospital.
- EAST AND MID DEVON: Mental health and learning disability teams in Exmouth, Honiton, Tiverton, Crediton.
- SOUTH AND WEST DEVON: Community teams in Ivybridge, Okehampton, Tavistock, Totnes. Secure services in Dawlish.
- TORBAY: Health and Wellbeing Clinic, community teams and wards at Torbay Hospital.
- BRISTOL: Bristol Dementia Service.
Find jobs in your sector
Frequently Asked Questions
What is involved in a non-clinical job?
The non-clinical roles we offer are broad and cover several areas, which we group as:
- Administration and clerical: general and specialist administrators and clerical workers, medical secretaries, receptionists and ward clerks
- Corporate functions: finance, human resources and procurement
- Estates and facilities: cleaners, drivers, porters, trades, catering and security
- Information management and technology: general and specialist IT workers
What hours will I have to work?
All staff have the right to request flexible working.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
Each job role advertised will have details about the skills, knowledge and understanding required, for further information, head to our dedicated careers hub page