NHS Non-Clinical Jobs
We have so many jobs on offer from apprenticeships to senior manager roles. Our non-clinical roles cover functions that support our clinical services, manage our buildings and those that are needed corporately to keep the organisation running smoothly.
Whether you want a career in human resources, facilities, estates, finance, communications, project management or business administration we offer a diverse range of roles and you’ll find just what you're looking for at Devon Partnership NHS Trust.
- EXETER: Health and Wellbeing Clinic, community teams, inpatient services, home to The Haldon Eating Disorder Service, The Cedars, West of England Specialist Gender Identity Clinic and Trust Headquarters.
- NORTH DEVON: Mental health and learning disability teams in Barnstaple, Bideford, Ilfracombe and wards at North Devon District Hospital.
- EAST AND MID DEVON: Mental health and learning disability teams in Exmouth, Honiton, Tiverton, Crediton.
- SOUTH AND WEST DEVON: Community teams in Ivybridge, Okehampton, Tavistock, Totnes. Secure services in Dawlish.
- TORBAY: Health and Wellbeing Clinic, community teams and wards at Torbay Hospital.
- BRISTOL: Bristol Dementia Service.
Find jobs in your sector