NHS Nursing Jobs
We know that working in a team and having the right support available is important to providing the best quality care for people using our services, as well as being important for your own health and wellbeing.
Our mental health and learning disability services cover the whole of Devon with opportunities in our community and inpatient settings.
- EXETER: Health and Wellbeing Clinic, community teams, inpatient services, home to The Haldon Eating Disorder Service, The Cedars, West of England Specialist Gender Identity Clinic.
- NORTH DEVON: Mental health and learning disability teams in Barnstaple, Bideford, Ilfracombe and wards at North Devon District Hospital.
- EAST AND MID DEVON: Mental health and learning disability teams in Exmouth, Honiton, Tiverton, Crediton.
- SOUTH AND WEST DEVON: Community teams in Ivybridge, Okehampton, Tavistock, Totnes. Secure services in Dawlish.
- TORBAY: Health and Wellbeing Clinic, community teams and wards at Torbay Hospital.
Find jobs in your sector